Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

How do I find out information about my early twenties marvel

Customer Question

How do I find out information about my early twenties marvel grease and oil pump with drain pan? I haven't been able to find a picture of another one like it. It's in original condition with the sticker still on it and it still works.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you This is a 1930s era oil pump with drain pan. It looks t be in excellent condition. It was oil not grease as the grease was to thick to pump and through. I am looking through my records now for the current value. Do you happen to know the serial number? This would be under the crank, under the glass globe or at the top where crank is there should be a serial number.

also is the plunger inside leather or rubber? All of this will help me in giving you an accurate evaluation. Thank you for your help.

Hello I was just checking in to see if you had had a chance to respond. I had one more question if you know is it American standard pipe threads? on the piece. This all helps in giving accurate values to your pump. I look forward to helping you on this as I have been doing research to find the current value.