Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 12 place setting china that is dated back in the

Customer Question

I have a 12 place setting china that is dated back in the 1940's and have not been able to find anything about it other than from Noritake Nippon. They had one salad plate and valued it at $22.00 . They called it "Rare Yellow Noritake Nippon Toki Kaisha Chine Lt. pink Rose Pattern 1940's. My mothers brother sent both she and her sister a service for 12 plus all kinds of serving pieces. Can you tell me anything about it ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has never been used but I think one serving piece has a chip on it but other wise it is in perfect shape.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not for that charge.
I do not have a picture of china in question but can get one. It will take me a little bit because I have to get it out of china closet if you can wait ?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This works more like email rather than chat, so I will get an email when you respond.

Take your time.