Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Sahon Company chair that is designed to fit in a

Customer Question

I have a Sahon Company chair that is designed to fit in a corner. I was looking for something to match it and was also interested in the history of the Sahon company
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Original leather seat, the arms on the chair come just above diniing table height. The chair is also on casters
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The name of the company " The Sahon Company" was very boldly printed on the underside of the seat
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.