rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 2 Paradise Galleries Premier Edition dolls...Kristen,

Customer Question

I have 2 Paradise Galleries Premier Edition dolls...Kristen, the Crystal Fairy and Julie....both are in their original boxes and have never been taken out for display. Can you give me an estimate of their worth? Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.

Paradise Galleries Treasury Collection Kristen The Crystal Fairy Doll by Patricia Rose

in box has a current value of $50.00 retail

and Paradise Galleries Premiere Edition Porcelain Doll Julie (should be musical that plays My Favorite Things)

in box has a value of $100 to $120.00.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.