Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have recently purchased a settee and the seller only can

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a settee and the seller only can tell me that it came from an estate sale. Can you give me any information concerning this piece? I cannot send a picture of it via this method. Is there any other way that I could get you a picture to better understand my curiosity?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Once again, is there any way of sending a picture?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can text images for a premium service that includes a phone call too.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.