Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a china set made by Rosenthal called 2000 this was

Customer Question

I have a china set made by Rosenthal called 2000 this was design by Raymond Lowery in 1960
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the dishes changed name in the early 70's the set is translucent while with a gold rim
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I was told back in 1978 that the set was worth a lot because it was designed by Raymond Lowery who also designed the coke cola machine
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom.

Also let me know how many pieces are in your set.