Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985

We have a omega pocket/fob watch open faced arrow pointing

Customer Question

we have a omega pocket/fob watch open faced arrow pointing up G.S.T.P. possible serial no F025057 would like more information and appraisal
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi nora, sorry dont have mobile phone to send pictures but watch is 12 0 clock winder open faced and working condition we did have glass face replaced about 15yrs ago and clock shop was very interested in watch if ever we wanted to sell that was in uk other than that it isvery plain no fancy work on it
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi Joe,

I would really need to see images. I will opt out here and if someone knows the answer they will respond to you here.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This is a military watch used in WWII by British and Australian Soldiers, these were made with several different watches. Omega is one the most desireable. The GSTP stands for general service trade pattern. Assuming your watch is in good running condition, it would sell for $200-400 at auction.

Thank you,

Please click on the Stars*****when you read this answer

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,