Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I am looking up the value of 1920's Cherry Queen Anne Dining

Customer Question

I am looking up the value of 1920's Cherry wood Queen Anne Dining Set with 6 chairs for an elderly friend.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: She has had it in her home for several years and she is downsizing with the idea of selling the set for a reasonable price.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I know about it. I guess however much wear would be on it should be taken into consideration. I have not seen it but more than likely it is in decent shape.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Generally these vintage dining sets done the Queen Anne style in cherry wood can sell for $600 - $800 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nora was able to give as much of an answer as was required for my elderly friend. Good Job!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You are welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!