Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Bruckmann 9.0 9 silver flatware. My mother bought it

Customer Question

I have Bruckmann 9.0 9 silver flatware. My mother bought it in Austria or Germany after WWII (in 1950 - 1953). Can you tell me what it is? Silverplate ort sterling silver or a version thereof? Thank you. *****
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I have found Bruckmann & Sohne. The pattern is "Liselotte" both in Sterlinig and in Silverplate.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on one piece and the pattern.

Please also let me know the number of pieces in the set.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DearCustomer I don't know how to add pictures onto here, but I will use my phone and email pictures to SupportJustAnswer.com as the individual I was talking said to do.
I have a 3-pc starter set consisting of a European pie knife, a gravy ladle w/o a spout and a large vegetable serving spoon, the soup ladle and a sugar spoon, 12 teaspoons, 6 large knives and 6 large forks,and 6 large tablespoons. There are 6 small knives and 6 small forks, much like a lunch set. The forks are in the same shape of the dinner forks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Letting you know that I can't send the pictures I took. Please send the correct email address. Please don't bother to call as I didn't realize it was an extra charge. Markings on one piece is BRUCKMANN 90 5, on another it is BRUCKMANN 90 and on another it is 90 9. The numbers are all in squares. .

If you used the Add Files feature, there are none here.
You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.