Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an original oil painting of a Seaside village by

Customer Question

I have an original oil painting of a Seaside village by Markey . Where can I get it appraised?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos - overall photo and a clear close up of the signature so I may give you an accurate current value and I will also need the measurements of the painting. I look forward to helping you. Thank you To post photos please click on file upload and follow the prompts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am on my kindle fire HD and accessing the camera to take a picture is difficult. So I would like to send it by messenger or another way. Your assistance is requested. The picture is a 10 X 8

Hello not a problem you may email the photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; and they will forward on to me. I will post back here as soon as I receive them and this forwarding can take a day or two but I will let you know when I get the photos and will answer promptly.