Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

First of all, how much will this cost me to ask a question

Customer Question

First of all, how much will this cost me to ask a question about a Salvadore Dale?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Okay.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a signed piece of art work. I don't know if it is a print or a lithograph or what. My late husband purchased it and I don't remember now what he told me about it. It appears to be the Vatican in the center done in a black outline. On the right edge is an angel-type figure done in a gray/black. He/she is holding a globe with a cross above it. From the globe there is a red circle that goes from the globe across to the left side of the painting and back to the angel. On the right side there is a figure wearing a bishop's hat and an additional bishop's hat next to the red circle. There is pencil writing on the left side bottom of the painting and as far as I can make out it saus
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Sorry, I sent it before I was through. The writing appears to say something like "Eprecre d' artiste." I hope this is sufficient to give me some information. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.