Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Royal Kent Bone China made in Staffordshire England, dessert

Customer Question

Royal Kent Bone China made in Staffordshire England, dessert and tea set for two. Yellow and pink rose at top and bottom with small yellow and pink rose between the large set. Trimmed in gold with ROYAL KENT stamped on back of dessert plates, marked with the ROYAL KENT Crest and numbered A4 and A5. The saucers are also trimmed in gold, with the large pink and yellow rose at bottom and the small two at the top. On the back of the saucers are the Bone China, the Crest with A 7 on either side of the crest, the word ROYAL KENT in red caps, and made in Staffordshire, England at the bottom of Crest. The Cups are trimmed in gold, with the large two roses on one side and the small on the other. on the bottom of the cup are the words Bone China, The Crest with D 1 on one and A 5 on the other. Below the crest is the word ROYAL KENT in red and Made in Staffordshire, England. Also the word PATT N' 8263. The set of two dessert plates two saucers and two cups are in Excellent condition. Please let me know any information you might have about these. My grandmother gave them to me and her grandmother gave them to her.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images and an approximate number of total pieces in your sets.

~Nora