Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an unopened Giuseppe Armani figurine from the

Customer Question

I have an unopened Giuseppe Armani figurine from the Florence collection, name of figurine is Kathy. Blonde hair, with white hat, black Band around hat and pink roses on hat. Dress is highly detailed with shaded white with gray pattern on bosom, black with pink and white flowers trim around neck, sleeves at end of elbows, belt with double buckle. Trim colors of Black with dark pink roses continues on dress which is long and bunches around ankles. Kathy is holding a rose with bud in left hand, and her right arm raised, bent at elbow, with hand touching back to back of hat brim. Blue eyes and beguiling smile.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom and on the box.