Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Art Furniture desk, five drawer. Looks like Mid

Customer Question

I have a Peterson Art Furniture desk, five drawer. Looks like Mid Century Modern. It is bleached oak finish. It states the Daisy line, but it is not a decal but an ink stamp.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is solid oak except for the drawer bottoms which are similar to 1950's plywood. The desk has two drawers on each side with a long drawer flanking the entire desk width. The Peterson stamp is located on the right inside of top drawer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I believe the finish on the desk is whitewashed oak or limed oak. That's all.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.