rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have many items from my grandmother who sold antiques in

Customer Question

I have many items from my grandmother who sold antiques in NYC 50 yrs ago.. .where is best place to get appraised or sell?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
We do one item per question, so if you would like me to appraise, I'd be happy to.

Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Otherwise, let me know where you are located and I can help you find an auction house that would make a house call to you

to assess and take away all that would do well in an auction. That would be the best option in your case if you have many items

that you need to sell.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know. If we are done, I do need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit.