Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I was wondering the value of a Stein that I have on the

Customer Question

I was wondering the value of a Stein that I have on the bottom it says Norman Rockwell captured the warmth and spirit of the country and its people for alltimes and generation Gorham China. This selection from the Four Seasons series for 1948 summer going fishing limited edition of 9800.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Your vintage collectible limited edition beer stein by Gorham featuring "Goin Fishing" an illustration by Norman Rockwell can sell for $25 - $50 on today's market. Here is a link for you to one that sold for $49:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/norman-rockwell-stein-1948-four-409587723

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora