Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

First of all do i have to pay for this, i have a teapot

Customer Question

first of all do i have to pay for this
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have a teapot sugar bowl and milk jug they ate from dickson and sons also i have balloon man and biddy pennyfarthing andtuppence a bag
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no but they are all in very good condition
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Yes, there is a charge to you for this service.

Please note that experts here are not employees of, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance: