Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am trying to find out how much a gold beleved mirror and

Customer Question

I am trying to find out how much a gold beleved mirror and my tea trolly a clock a gold pitcher set and barstool and ond single wooden bed headboard and footboard is worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What is they need to know
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can send pictures
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also have alot of artwork i need appraised. I need to know how to find out if in fact my disney poster is not a reproduction because it is rare and is worth 19000 dollars i guess u can say i am shop holic and a hoarder and I'm almost drowning and stuff so I need to start selling some of it that was my hope purpose of buying I love antiques but I'm not going I'm going to buy them but not good at selling them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also have a huge collection of base ball memorabilia I believe for some balls quite a few Fun Cards cards with people like Ryan knows Hank Aaron Babe Ruth ***** ***** bo jackson Sammy Sosa Dave Justice and then I have about 8 or 10 where it has a picture of them a article of them and then also a card all on one certificate like picture I have the Babe Ruth one and about 7 more I also have a little bit of basketball and a little bit of baseball cards as well I have a Pokemon card that I believe is worth 30 bucks and some odds and ends cards that are racing and Jurassic Park cards and X-Men cards have a small collection of comic books I have quite a few old records I have a Stevie Wonder record that's worth $300 I believe oh and I have an old I Love Lucy Style TV that worksI also have a big collection of odds and ends dishes and sets but I can't make out the markings on the bottom of the dishes a lot of them or trimmed in gold and have pictures of it looks like maybe Muslim the people that don't have Rats on their heads and stuff and then I have a couple of Egyptian pictures made on that rice looking like paper and I have an old sewing machine I think it's some 1940 1 / 49 it's the one that's very rare
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

I can help with the mirror. Please send images at your convenience.