Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am 72. When I was 5 or 6 my Grandfather gave me a

Customer Question

My name is***** am 72. When I was 5 or 6 my Grandfather gave me a collection of "Hotel Labels or Stickers" the kinds that you might find on old luggage trunks. Most of them are in excellent condition. Some are beautiful. I'm not even sure if these hotels are in existence today. They are from his extensive travels, in and around Europe. I am curious to see if there is any real (other than sentimental) value to them. How do I go about, or better yet, who would I see to give me an approximate value for them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.

Are these in an album? How many do you have?