Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have serving spoon and fork (salad servings approx.

Customer Question

i have serving spoon and fork (salad servings approx. 12inches with imprint Rohanbea to lt. n17 1780 and on backG orham (f-o) i guess they are stainless. what would the value be? Is this an antique? thank you
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: yes, but i will have to look these things up.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and the marks that you have described.