Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I was just cleaning and came across a painting. It's signed

Customer Question

I was just cleaning and came across a painting . It's signed by Ron Goyette. I was trying to get some info
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I always thought it was painted by my mother in law. I looked at it closer today and saw the signature of Ron Goyette. I researched him and the signature matches.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Mymother in law took lessons from an artist, and my husband thinks it might be him...It woas for the early 60's I think . It's an oilstill life
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

What size is this painting?