Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you kindly for your detailed response regarding the

Customer Question

Thank you kindly for your detailed response regarding the Eau de Cologne. It is most helpful. I have 4 other items and I would welcome your expertise . How much can I expect to pay for your expertise?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK... I understand the $5 deposit. I guess I will proceed on an item by item basis.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have very little information to provide with each item. My research has not been successful. I will used as my description.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 2 months ago.

Susann,

I can only take two of your 4 additional items here in this question. You will need to ask about the other two related items in a separate question starting with the typed words "For Doris Only." That is the only way I will be sure to get it.

Please describe your first two items here. Add pictures as well.

To send photos you may use the "reply to expert" or "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Kind regards,
Doris