Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Fenton glass bowl. It is I believe carnival glass

Customer Question

I have a Fenton glass bowl. It is I believe carnival glass in a pale gold with light blue highlights. Three legged, six inches wide max and four inches tall. It has a raised design of apple or cherry trees all the way around. It has a tubular handle in blue glass that loops at the top and attaches on both sides. On the bottom it has 17/150 and the name Levi which I was told was an artist named Robert Levi. Any idea of when it was made and its value. It is in near perfect condition. Thanks for your help!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.