Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985

My deceased father has an original map from his service in

Customer Question

My deceased father has an original map from his service in world war 11. It is a map of Brigadeer General E.W. Timberlake, Operations of 49th AAA Brigade in Europe, June 6,1944 to May 9, 1945. What is it worth?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi Shirley,
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. These are collectible but fairly common as there were 1000s printed. In good condition your map would sell for $20-30 at auction.

Thank you,

Please click on the Stars*****after you read this answer.

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi Shirley,
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,