rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have Royal Doulton Bone China set of regular sized plates,

Customer Question

I have Royal Doulton Bone China set of regular sized plates, smaller plates, 6 tea cups , creamer and sugar bowl with a floral rose pattern with the name "The Bristol" on the bottom with the seal which includes "bone china" on the bottom of the seal. It has the number V2080 and written right below it the number 6, Can you tell me how old it is and what it is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Your set of Royal Doulton china in the pattern number V2080 titled The Bristol was made in the 1930's through the 1950's

and has a value of $30 per dinner plate, $14 each for salad plates (8 1/8"), $20.00 for each cup and saucer set, and $35.00

for the sugar and creamer set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.