Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What are these, I have several of different shapes an have

Customer Question

What are these, I have several of different shapes an have no idea what they are. None of them have markings of any kind.
I don't know how to add the image
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please send more images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is the inside
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Ho many do you have and what are the sizes?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
About 8 all about the same size just different shapes of things
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Can you send a photo that shows all of them in a grouping and you mention "They open up with a very small intention" is there a written note inside each?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, nothing on the inside, no I don't have images of all of them
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

From the images; the glaze surface and form indicates that these are hand made pieces that were done in an art pottery studio or class setting. The glaze is a type of thick modern Asian raku style dating this to the mid to late 20th century. They are decorative and lidded so as little mementos. As unsigned studio art pottery pieces they could have been made various places such as Japan, China or America. A fair asking price is $5 - $15 each.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora