Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have 100s of beanie babies from an estate. 1st edition

Customer Question

I have 100s of beanie babies from an estate. 1st edition 1993-2000 etc. mint condition all tags attached some in cases. How can I sell them for the best price. They are TY, Attic, And the other different kinds of beanie babies, including the Princess Diana one.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

See the following site where Beanie Baby specialists suggest ways to sell them:

http://beaniebabieshq.com/how-do-i-sell-my-beanie-babies/

I have read the information given here and it is excellent. There are a number of good suggestions along with pertinent advice.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, most professionals on the site will respect that request.