Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Thank you for your effort. Since I am an ex- living in

Customer Question

for Doris only. Thank you for your effort. Since I am an ex-***** *****ving in Mexico I would have to travel and carry this book to one of the these dealers/buyers. How do I find locations of such people?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 month ago.

I have found these dealers have helped others. If they cannot help you, they should be able to recommend another dealer who can.

Rare Book Stores:
Bauman Rare Books - www, -(###) ###-####br />Philadelpha Rare Book, etc - www, -(###) ###-####/p>

Or you can try to follow the suggestions on this site.

How to sell books:

Please remember, if you sell to or consign with a dealer, you will only realize 30-50% retail.

This means it would be best to use one of the suggested ways on the site I gave you where you can sell close to the retail value I gave you.

Please consider giving me POSITIVE RATINGS for your two questions. It is the only way I AM CREDITED BY JUST ANSWER for my knowledge, time and work.
You should see five stars. This is where you rate me.

Kind regards,

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Kind regards,