Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm looking through my grandmother's jewelry case which has

Customer Question

I'm looking through my grandmother's jewelry case which has a lot of of costume jewelry. I previously found a necklace that Coro stamped on it and found Coro was popular in the day. I am trying to find it again. In the meantime I so far came across 2 necklaces stamped Monet on the tiny dangling metal tag. Looking at them doesn't appear to be anything one would put a value on. I was going to just give the entire case to Goodwill but after reading about Monet I am wondering if you can tell me of a appraiser in New Jersey, preferably south New Jersey, I can take all of this jewelry to so I can find if any are valuable. I do know many are very old, she collected them or was given to her (2 from Italy each time her niece went. They are only stamped Italy that I can see),she passed away in 1984 at age 94.
I also have a Common Prayer Book that was a gift to a ancestor on May 19, 1865 in very good condition. Do you know of anyone /place where it could be appraised?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Would you like me to get a list of appraisers in your area you can contact?