Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

My daughter has a collection of Franklin Heirloom Dolls in

Customer Question

My daughter has a collection of Franklin Heirloom Dolls in their boxes.
Queen of Hearts
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)
Little BoPeep
She wants to donate them to the Library, but also was wandering what they may be worth.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi Teresa,

The re-sale market for Franklin Mint Heirloom Dolls is rather flat right now and the donation value is based on the mode or most common sale number for each doll. Re-sale values now are significantly less than the original purchase price. The current mode is $25 per doll, which is the value the IRS would accept for a tax donation claim. With 8 dolls, that is a donation value of $200.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.