rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I want to sell my limoges china...pattern is Wedding

Customer Question

I want to sell my limoges china...pattern is Wedding Band..marking is Elite L France...full set is for 10...with butter patty dishes.....how can i obtain a fair value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

A service for 10 of Elite Limoges china in the Wedding Band pattern

made circa 1910 has a current value of $500 to $700 retail.

To get the best price, you should sell online at IOffer.com, Etsy.com, OfferUp.com, Varagesale.com or Ebay.com.

You can also go to liveauctioneers.com or invaluable.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and click submit.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The set include 9 1/2 inch dinner plates (10)
7 1/2 inch plates (11)
5 1/4 inch plate (12)
51/2 inch saucers (12)
cups (6)
71/2 inch bowls (11
3 inch butter patties
8" covered round bowl
11 inch deep long oval with lid
10 inch long oval with lid
10 " serving bowl
cranberry dish
9" inch gravy
Tea Pot & Sugar (cubed)

A service for 10 plus serving pieces of Elite Limoges china in the Wedding Band pattern made circa 1910 has a current value of $900 to $1100 retail.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.