Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a Rosell and a battered Worcester in my uncles

Customer Question

I found a Juan Rosell and a battered Charles Worcester in my uncles attic. Would like to know what they might be worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

Can you send a picture of the other painting?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm trying but it won't let me load it, it's over 5mb. But if you can't help me, I want my $38 back!!!

Hello

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How can I get a picture to you if I can't upload it here?

Hello

You just need to make the picture smaller. How did you upload the first one? Just do it the same way. If you cannot do that you can email it but, it cannot be that big either.

.

Answering an email or sending a text will not get pictures to me.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images ! There may be : Just "add files" box at the bottom then " send box"

.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got a mail failure notice when I did that!

Hello

What do you mean when you did that? If you sent by email something must have happen, I get pictures from customers everyday with that method.

If you send in an email you have to send it just like this.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***

in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques"

.
.
.
.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This was what I got when I sent you that email - but I will try it again.
Mail Delivery System <*****@******.***> Sep 9 at 2:56 PM
To ***@******.***
Message body
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you have sent could not be delivered to one or more
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address failed:<*****@******.***>: Backend Replied [9e313d75.0.34749544.00-485.54336465.mxmtaout03.va1.mxservers.net]: 5.7.1 DMARC initiative. z2si5316530pfb.226 - gsmtp (Mode: queuesafe)Included is a copy of the message header:
-----------------------------------------
Received: from unknown [199.239.254.57] (EHLO W3W19010.dulles19-verio.com)
by mxmtaout03.va1.mxservers.net(mxl_mta-6.15.0-3)
with ESMTP id 9e313d75.0.34749544.00-485.54336465.mxmtaout03.va1.mxservers.net (envelope-from <*****@******.***>);
Fri, 09 Sep 2016 15:56:31 -0400 (EDT)
X-MXL-Hash: 57d313ef33439161-51d4de543d952aed00f2563bd7c90ed246cff12a
Received: from w3w19010 ([127.0.0.1]) by W3W19010.dulles19-verio.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:56:25 -0400
thread-index: AdIK1D7oXZJoktnyR8mOAn4hJ9AVVA==
Thread-Topic: G. B. Tate Online Inquiry
From: <*****@******.***>
To: <*****@******.***>
Subject: G. B. Tate Online Inquiry
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:56:25 -0400
Message-ID: <*****@******.***>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D20AB2.B7DBFDB0"
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4913
Return-Path:***@******.***
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Sep 2016 19:56:25.0243 (UTC) FILETIME=[3EF00EB0:01D20AD4]
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
that was the wrong thing I just sent you! but, I just tried it again - let me know if you get it. Thanks!

Hello

Ok, I will let you know. Like I said it has to be sent to

***@******.***

make sure to do this:

.

.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.

If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.

.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand this. That is exactly what I did.

Ok they will forward them to me.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Anything?