rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I was hoping you could help me identify a doll I recently

Customer Question

Hi there - I was hoping you could help me identify a doll I recently purchased. The markings are K &(star)R on the back of her head with a signature if Marie Louise 1989 and the number 57. Her body has markings of Bell Ceramics Inc. M.D. 2365-B
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The photo here is just one of the head.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the whole doll and the marks that you have described.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can take more pictures when I get home. These are the only ones I have for now.
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

This is a reproduction doll made by Bell Creamics of Cedar Hill, Texas in mold number 2365-B with

a reproduction Kestner and Reinhardt (Germany) head in a Marie Louise mold. This doll was made in the 1980

to 1990's. This doll has a current value of $50 to $75.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.