Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have some type of jewelry I don't know what it is i

Customer Question

Hi I have some type of jewelry I don't know what it is i believe it's for a tie but not sure. It is marked Belais 10kt with blue sapphire set in center. Can you please tell me about this please. Age value and what exactly it is.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You have a ladie's 10k white gold bar pin with sapphire center stone by Belais. The company was founded in 1863 by David Belais and in 1917 he patented a white gold formula. Your bar pin dates to the 1920's and it sells for $60 - $130 on today's market. Here are links for you to comparables of bar pins, with blue stones by Belais:

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.