rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

IS there a demand or is there a market for applainces in

Customer Question

IS there a demand or is there a market for applainces in good conditions from the 50s? Refridge, oven, electric stove ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Yes, there is a market for them. People like to restore the vintage pieces if they are still in working

or repairable condition. A fridge from the 50's is worth about $150, an oven and electric stove, $50 to $75 each.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are,,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.