rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

IS there a demand or is there a market for applainces in

Customer Question

IS there a demand or is there a market for applainces in good conditions from the 50s? Refridge, oven, electric stove ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Yes, there is a market for them. People like to restore the vintage pieces if they are still in working

or repairable condition. A fridge from the 50's is worth about $150, an oven and electric stove, $50 to $75 each.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.