rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a set of antique silver earrings marked ATID and i

Customer Question

hi i have a set of antique silver earrings marked ATID and i cant find any information on that maker not sure the exact age but i believe them to be at least 100 years old
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the earrings and the mark you have described.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

These are sterling silver balloon filigree drop earrings from a Bali company with the initials of ATIID circa 1980.

This type of wire hook was not available 100 years ago and this is a commonly seen style on vintage jewelry sites.

These earrings have a current value of $15.00 retail once cleaned.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also I have some type of pin marked with 10kt Belais it has a blue sapphire set in center. I don't know what type of metal it is I've seen some stick pins by Belais but most are platinum. Can you please tell me what this is.

I only was contracted to do this one item in this question.

If you have another item, just start a new question and put 'forCustomeronly no other appraisers' in the beginning to get me again.

We need to finish this one first, so do click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

This is a Belais art deco period -1920's to 1930's 10k white gold and sapphire bar pin.

The value of this piece is $150.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.