rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I would like to return two Chinese style vases that I

Customer Question

I would like to return two Chinese style vases that I ordered from Houzz. How do I do this?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

The website Houzz.com has a resolution center where they recommend contacting the seller first.

You can also file a claim if the seller does not want to resolve the return. Here is the place where you can do that, but do contact the seller first.

https://support.houzz.com/hc/en-us/articles/202446223-Resolution-Center

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.