rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a ornate ceramic vase it's it's marked on the bottom

Customer Question

I have a ornate ceramic vase it's it's marked on the bottom Victoria Australia. What is the value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom.

This is a decorative vase made by Schmidt and Co of Bohemia (Austria)

between the years of 1904 to 1918. They used the Victoria Austria mark as a trade name but it was

not the name of the porcelain company. This vase has a current value of $175.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!