Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I am trying to sell a schim shimmel seal painting that is

Customer Question

I am trying to sell a schim shimmel seal painting that is framed and am trying to get a legitimate value for the artwork. What should I ask for it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

What you have is actually a signed and numbered limited edition framed color lithograph print of seals by Schim Shimmel. This numbered print was produced in multiples by a machine and differs from an original painting which is one-of-a-kind and hand executed; the print is a multiple copy of one painting. On today's market, this can sell for $175 - $200 at auction.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.