rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I would like to sell this signed lithograph, embossed by Hoi

Customer Question

I would like to sell this signed lithograph, embossed by Hoi Lebadang. 96 of 300 limited edition. It is rare. I have never seen it for sale on eBay or other sites. Have looked over the last 15 years. I am not sure of the name of it. I think it is Pasayages from a series. I remember when we bought it thinking it was Demi lune. If you cannot locate the name of it, do you think it would be on the back of the print. I cannot access it due to the framing. Thank you. ***** cannot click on anything to upload, I have pictures.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i added files.
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

This limited edition lithograph (not titled) number 96 of 300 made, on embossed paper

by Hoi Labadang (born 1922), a Vietnamese

artist that lived in France, has a current value of $300 to $400 retail

and in insurance/replacement value of $1200 if you are adding it to your

home insurance.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.