rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am wanting to sell a Suno Alvar sculpture entitled,

Customer Question

I am wanting to sell a Suno Alvar sculpture entitled, "Reflection", 1990, 20 of 100.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

This bronze sculpture titled Reflection by Alvar Sunol Munoz-Ramos (born 1935) was produced

in a limited edition of 100 in 1990. This means that you have number 20 of 100 created.

Similar pieces sold in this edition bring $1200 to $1400 at auction, which means you could/should ask $2400 to $2800 as a retail price.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.