Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a late 1800's 2 piece china hutch, extremely heavy,

Customer Question

I have a late 1800's 2 piece china hutch, extremely heavy, green glass doors with wrought iron in the middle, 2 cupboards on each side. Bottom has 4 drawers, couple of pulls need repair. I do have all the skeleton keys for it. I believe it was appraised for 1600$ about 8 years ago but I can't find the paper work. 2 of the drawers hold silverware. I am storing my Hall Autumn Leaf china collection in it right now and vintage mixing bowls on top. Need to get rid of it all!! Too big for our house. Any idea what I could ask for it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where do I send the images? I have them on my phone
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is not telling me how to get you the pix from my phone and I don't want to commit to any $$ if you don't get the pix
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I texted the photos, they unfortunately are in 2 separate emails, hopefully they will send you both
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the heads-up on emailing images.

I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me.

In the meantime, be on the look-out for a confirmation email from customer service confirming they have received your images and will forward to me.