Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have come across old post cards in great condition and I

Customer Question

I have come across old post cards in great condition and I have no idea how to find out about them. I have 36.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Can you tell me what years they are from, and how they are made?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no but i can show them to you by video chat?

Hello

I do not have the ability to do a video chat. Sorry. Can you take pictures and email them to me?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that I can do.

Thank you that would be great.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have emailed every picture front and back of each postcard to where you said to email them.

Thank you, ***** ***** let you know as soon as they forward them to me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I got an e-mail from every e-mail I sent with the pictures back to me saying the e-mail you had me send it to is invalid. Have you received any of my pictures?

Hello

I an not sure what happen to the emails, I had pictures forwarded to me today from customers that use that address. You have to make sure you send it exactly right.

Just send me a grouping showing me an idea of what you have. I will then give you an estimate of what cards will sell for. I cannot value each card on one question.

Make sure you send it just like this.

Send the picture to

***@******.***

in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put your user name and name.

.
.
.
Glenda