Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I bought a faberge egg in Honolulu for $2000.00 I bought

Customer Question

I bought a faberge egg in Honolulu for $2000.00 I bought this from the from the daugter of Theodore&Tatiana Cheremereff . The daughter name is ***** ***** I was also looking for a appraisel but can't find it yet. Do you know were I can go to appraise this egg. I bought this in Dec. of 2005.Tatiana has one left. I would appriciated if somebody can suggest were I can go for this. I live in Caledonia Michigan. Thanks for your time Eunice Kramer
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Yes, you can have this assessed through La Vieille Russie in NYC. They have handled a large amount of Faberge works in America. Here os their contact information for you:

*****(at 59th Street)
New York, NY 10022

Phone: 1.***-***-****
Email:***@******.***

www.alvr.com

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora