Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a painting by Dwight D Eisenhower. It is picture of

Customer Question

I have a painting by Dwight D Eisenhower. It is picture of camp David.It has his name on the bottom of the picture. It is also in a box that says from H. S. Scoby middle Tennessee represitative,2222 Woodmount Blvd. Nashville Tenn. Brown & Bigelow 209 Allen & O Hara bldg, 209 Airways ,Memphis Tennessee 38116. Att Joe Lo Bianco. This is on the old box that it came in. It also has a sheet that says., The Eisenhower Paitings The picture has a bio in the back that talks about the picture however the picture is in warped in plastic
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Only that the picture is painted on canvas.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You have a print reproduction image of a painting by former President Dwight Eisenhower that was printed by the publishers, Brown and Bigelow. There was actually a series that was sent in packets as premium give-aways. These sell for up to $25 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.