Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 2 beautiful porcelain vases about 12-13 inches in

Customer Question

I have 2 beautiful porcelain vases about 12-13 inches in height with the markings on the bottom of each vase of M P and SEVRES below the M P. Also a name, I believe, of the store where they were purchased is on each vase..GRANDIN-LE PRINCE, JOAILLIER, 69 BOULEVARD FOCH, LE HAVRE The MP with SEVRES below is surrounded by a dotted circle
They are in perfect condition but appear to be quite old. I bought them years ago at an auction in LA. The vases match in size and shape but are totally different in their design and colors..The name E ROGER is signed on each vase.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will have to respond later with pictures. I do not know how to put pictures on line from my phone. Please leave your email and I will try to get help later
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This should help...

you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).