rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a master crafters-sessons mantel clock, its and has

Customer Question

I have a master crafters-sessons mantel clock, its wood and has what appears to be a hand craved panther on a round piece holding the clock. I can t find any info. any ideas?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is a Mastercrafters carved wood panther clock made in the 1960's with a Sessions movement/dial.

These clocks were hand carved, so each one is a little different. This is one of the better quality carvings.

The clock has a current value of $40 to $60 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are,,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!