Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

WE have over 70 antique oil paintings XVI century and some

Customer Question

WE have over 70 antique oil paintings XVI century and some furniture that we want to sell and we need some advisor. Where can I start. Ana Maria
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
we are not interested in a membership at this time. We just want advice on how to market/sell the paintings and antiques. They are in Guadalajara, Mexico and we don't have any dealer contacts in that city.
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

You will want to start by working with an auction house or an appraiser who can come and inspect your collection in person. After each item is catalogued and an auction estimate or possible sale value established, then you begin to approach the best methods for selling each item individually. I would be happy to help further if you would like to discuss this by phone, as that might be our most efficient method of communication when it comes to a collection of this size, age and because of the location.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora