Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I purchased a vase from a estate sale and was wondering it's

Customer Question

Hi! I purchased a vase from a estate sale and was wondering it's value.
It's a Steuben Blue Aurene vase. Footed Ovoid from the molded ribbing and flaring rim. Signed. 4 7/8"H 4" Diameter. I have looked for this item at many online auction sites but cannot find anything similar in the ovoid shape.
Thanks, ***** ***** would be greatly appreciated. Oh yes, the piece is in excellent condition with no marks chips, etc.
Thanks,
Roger Parson
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 3 months ago.

Hi Roger,
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Your vase is circa 1920. This would sell for $500-700 at auction. Here is a link to a similar one colors vary. http://www.trocadero.com/stores/louisc4me/items/784328/item784328.html

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Wayne, thank you for the quick reply. I did forget to tell you that my vase is singed. Does that make a difference in the value?
Roger.
Expert:  Wayne replied 3 months ago.

Hi Roger,

I based my price on this being signed.

Thanks again,

Please remember to click on the stars*****

Expert:  Wayne replied 2 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,