rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am an appraisal of antiques; because how is the economy;

Customer Question

Michelle: Hello! I am an appraisal of antiques; because how is the economy; how much do you think is fair to charge for an item? In terms of % Thanks ; Nancy
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good Morning!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is Nancy; Because how is the economy how much do you think is fair to charge?
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you know how much is this piece? I have to re-sale it. Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is the same piece
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The same piece

This is a circa 1970 art pottery/ceramic duck. The fact that it is hollow on the inside

means that it was poured into a mold as a liquid, formed and fired in a kiln with these glazes.

The piece has characteristics as being from Portugal or Italy in origin. This duck has a current retail

value of $35.00.

If you have another item, just start a new question and put 'forCustomeronly no other appraisers' in the beginning to get me again.
I specialize in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, jewelry and just about everything else.
You never know what you might have!

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.